The brain does its best work on a full stomach. At George Williams College, we strive to provide a variety of fresh, healthy dining options and flexible meal plans for both undergraduate and graduate students.
Our cafeteria is located in the Beasley Campus Center. Recently renovated, it is a hub of social activity and community. Parallel to the lake, it features large glass windows, tables and booths and an area to hang out or do group study.
Our three meals per day include:
- An entrée and side
- A fresh salad bar
- An extensive sandwich bar
- A meatless option for each meal
- A wide assortment of breakfast cereals (a college staple)
All residents are required to participate in one of our meal plans:
- 7 meals per week (graduate students only)
- 9 meals per week = $1,275
- 14 meals per week = $2,235
- 19 meals per week = $2,400
The College Inn
The College Inn is another dining option and gathering spot for students and campus community members to grab a burger or sandwich and study, play games or just relax. Menu items from snacks to ice cream are available at this popular hangout.
Hours: Closed until further notice.