Our graduate programs are designed for busy adults who want to achieve their professional goals through advanced education.
Continue your education with a master's or doctoral degree, as well as certificate and endorsement programs. We hold courses during the daytime, evenings, weekends and summers to accommodate the busy schedules of working adults.
In our programs, you'll take advantage of:
- Courses offered year-round, many in eight-week modules, in full- or part-time formats
- Small classes with expert faculty who have valuable experience as professional practitioners
- Personalized advising to guide you throughout your academic experience and to help you on your career path
- An affordable private education with financial aid, deferred billing and payment plans available
- Convenient daytime, evening, weekend and summer class options
Admission requirements vary by academic program. Learn more about program requirements and the application process.
Contact the Office of Admission at 262-245-8564 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to George Williams College of Aurora University
Submit an online application for undergraduate or graduate programs on the George Williams College campus in Williams Bay, Wisconsin.
Date: Friday - July 16, 2021
Time: 6:00 pm