Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to George Williams College of Aurora University!Take the next step toward transforming your life at GWC:
- Make your deposit: Let us know that you plan on attending GWC by making your tuition deposit. Deposits should be made by May 1 for the following fall term.
- Plan your finances: Complete the FAFSA and contact the Office of Financial Aid to help you navigate the financial aid process.
- Sign up for a Freshman Advising and Registration Day: At your customized appointment, you will register for fall classes, discuss your financial aid award letter, learn about academic support services and resources, and take a tour and/or eat a meal on campus.
- Explore housing options: Secure your spot in one of our residence halls by completing a housing contract and making your deposit.
- Start getting connected with GWC: Register to attend Summer Connections events to meet incoming freshmen and current students as well as explore the GWC campus and community.
- Attend Freshman Orientation and Welcome Weekend: This required programming will get you acquainted with the campus community before the start of the fall semester.
- Talk to your admission representative: We can answer all of your questions and help you decide if GWC is the perfect fit. Contact the Office of Admission at 262-245-8564 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit campus: Schedule a tour or attend an upcoming open house to explore campus, meet our faculty and students, and learn more about our academic programs.